DRAG bicycles joined the Lithuanian National team in 2013 and that same summer DRAG Bluebird earned its reputation as one of the top track racing bikes in the world when Lithuanian racer Svajunas Jonauskas (born 2 January 1995) became world track champion in the Mens Junior sprint. The Baltic rider beat New Zealand’s Jeremy Presbury in the final.
- 2014 – 3rd in Polish Cup, (Pruszków, Sprint (a)), Pruszków (Mazowieckie), Poland
- 2016 – 2nd in Pruszków, Keirin, U23, Pruszków (Mazowieckie), Poland
- 2017 – 3rd in GP CZECH CYCLING FEDERATION, (Prostejov, Sprint), Czech Republic
- 2017 – 3rd in GP Minsk, (Minsk, Team Sprint), Belarus
- 2017 – 1st in National Championship, Track, Keirin, Elite, Lithuania
- 2017 – 2nd in National Championship, Track, Sprint, Elite, Lithuania